Come Worship With Us!
Sunday Mass - 9:30 a.m.
Greeters Needed - Greeters needed to welcome friends and visitors to the Sunday service. If you want to help, talk to Paul S. Also, if no one is providing the welcome when you arrive at church, feel free to step up and greet.
- Grief and Loss Group - For more information about the Grief and Loss group, contact Aletta Stumo at 920-634-2254 for more information.
- Bible Study - Join us each Wednesday in Keyes Hall at 6:00 p.m. for Bible Study.
- Adult Choir Practice - Tuesday’s at 6:30 p.m. Call Martha at 920-465-0906 if interested in joining or if you have any questions.
- Love to bake? - Bake some goodies and we’ll freeze them for another day. See Tom or Gerry.
- Bulletin announcements - Due in the office by Tuesday afternoon. Email your announcement to Glenn at email@example.com or call 438-1719.
- Alter Flowers - You can now donate alter flowers from Schroeder’s Flowers in memory or honor of a special occasion. One vase for $10 and two vases for $20. The names will also be printed in the bulletin the following week. See any vestry member for more information.
- Nursery volunteers needed - Volunteers are needed to supervise the nursery during mass. If interested, see any vestry member for more information.
- Can collection - Please save your aluminum cans for the parking lot project and turn them in to Roland Sears.
- The Parish Post - Jerri Forseth is the Newsletter Editors for Blessed Sacrament’s newsletter, The Parish Post. Please send articles/ideas for future issues to
- Do you have a short inspirational saying or story? - Please submit it to Glenn Schroeder, or leave it in the announcements hotfile box outside the church office door.
- Taize Prayer Service - Third Sunday of the month at St. Norbert's Abbey.
- Thank You! - To all who volunteer at church. Be it teaching Sunday School, counting money, reading or being an acolyte, working at the Fish Fry’s and any of the other fundraisers, cleaning out the kitchen, baking for the coffee hour - the jobs are endless. Being involved keeps the church running, and is a great way to get together with your fellow parishioners and get to know one another. So if you haven’t signed up for anything, NOW is the time.